WORK AND LIVE
ZeLLin house is our “Nomadic UnityHub” project starting point. The villa has been built in 1938. Since then it’s been full of people and life. The house has been inhabited at last in 2014 by its owners – grandma Vassilka and grandpa Ivan. ZeLLin House used to be a gathering point for the local people.
ZeLLin House is located in a villa zone, called Zellin (Green) in the mountainous area – 3 km away from the nearest town – Botevgrad and 50 km from Sofia airport and the city of Sofia.
In 2018 Nomadic Unityhub team have started the working process of rebuilding the house and its life, so it could open its doors again as an international coworking & coliving spot. Last but not least we have started creating a Community around the place and the project. So far we have connected the locals with people coming from different regions in Bulgaria and around the world. Thus we are constantly involving people who are willing to be part of this new “revive a house – build a community” project.
- Shared & private rooms – up to 10 people
- Outdoor & Indoor spots for coworking
- Spacious green yard with mountain views
- Dedicated wooden coworking hall for teams, events, and various classes – up to 30 people
- Dedicated kitchen area and options for meals
- Not only that its location is only 50 km away from Sofia airport, but ZeLLin House is situated in a mountainous area with beautiful views. Just across the street, there is a Monastery
- There are perfect options for bike riding and trekking in the mountain
- The nearest town of Botevgrad is just 3 km away
- Loads of beautiful spots around and options for balloon jumping, horse riding, and off-road trips
- By bus from Sofia – buses and routes depart from „Poduyane“ Bus Station, next to „Gerena“. Timetable here – http://botevgrad.com/busses/. Once you reach Botevgrad station, you could grab a cab to ZeLLin House (villa zone ZeLin, opposite the Zelin Monastery). It is 3 km distance.
- By car – the distance from Sofia is less than 50 km, driving with direction Botevgrad. Approximately a kilometre after passing the third Hemus Motorway tunnel, you will spot Ivoni gas station on the right. There you turn right and follow the road that leads to village zone Zelin and the Zelin Monastery „Birth of the Holy Mother“. ZeLLin House is located on the first street to the right after passing the monastery.
- Shared Travel Sofia – Botevgrad: Facebook group